Packages to Lanai from $4170. Click to see our specials.
Lanai is a Paradise Within a Paradise
Just a few miles west of Maui, Lanai was once Hawaii’s largest pineapple plantation. Today this small, private island and its main town, Lanai City, have maintained the spirit of old Hawaii, attracting visitors from all over the world to a tranquil tropical destination that offers crystal-clear waters, pristine beaches and world-class golf.
- Hulopoe Bay: This protected marine reserve is prized by snorkelers for its vivid tropical reef fish
- Puu Pehe (Sweetheart Rock): Natural landmark steeped in local folklore
- Kaiolohia (Shipwreck Beach): This beach has wrecked numerous ships along its shallow, rocky channel
- Keahiakawelo (Garden of the Gods): An otherworldly rock garden at the end of rocky Polihua Road
Popular Activities on Lanai
- Horseback Riding: Ride into the hills or explore the lush woodlands, home to axis deer, Mouflon sheep and turkey.
- Off Roading: Explore Lanai’s forests, valleys and scenic vistas with a guided Polaris UTV tour.
- Beach Time: 18 miles of coastline dotted with remote beaches. Sink your toes into soft white sand and gaze out at rolling blue waves.
- Golfing: The Jack-Nicklaus-designed Manele Golf Course has a reputation for excellence.
Our Favorite Lanai Resorts
The Other Hawaiian Islands
Click one of the other islands below for more information.
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons
Does Lanai look like the perfect island for your honeymoon? Or do you need more information before choosing between the Hawaiian islands? We are here to help! The team at Remarkable Honeymoons are Hawaii experts and can answer all of your questions.
Just give us a call at 1-866-614-1803 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.