The Power of Nature on Hawaii’s Big Island
The Big Island is a great island for those seeking adventure along with a relaxed island vibe. The island includes 11 of the world’s 13 climate zones, providing many unique experiences not found elsewhere. As you explore, you will see jagged lava fields immersed with new vegetation, providing an amazing contrast of Hawaii’s diverse landscape. To see the lava flow glowing at night is an incredible experience you really shouldn’t miss. Yet the molten lava is just one of the Big Island’s hot attractions – there are also cool shops in Kona, coffee plantation tours, excellent golf on the Kohala Coast, and the quaint town of Hilo, where you will feel as though you’ve gone back in time.
Big Island Highlights
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Home to the active volcano, Kilauea
- Stargazing on Mauna Kea: Enjoy the telescopes from the state’s highest volcano
- Waip’io Valley: A magical valley secluded from the outside world
- Manta Ray Night Dive: Bring your own light and swim with these beautiful animals
Popular Activities on the Big Island
- Beach Time: Enjoy white sand at Kauna’oa, black sand at Punalu’u and green sand at Papakōlea.
- Water Fun: Snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, surfing, windsurfing, boogie boarding, skim boarding and jet-skiing.
- Hiking: Desert-like lava fields, lush rainforests and so much more.
- Golfing: Over 20 golf courses fronting some of the most beautiful coastlines of the Pacific.
Our Favorite Big Island Resorts
The Other Hawaiian Islands
Click one of the other islands below for more information.
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons
Does the Big Island look like the perfect island for your honeymoon? Or do you need more information before choosing between the Hawaiian islands? We are here to help! The team at Remarkable Honeymoons are Hawaii experts and can answer all of your questions.
Just give us a call at 1-866-614-1803 or email us at email@example.com.