We understand that working with a company online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described herein:
What information we collect from you
In General. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, fax number. We also may request information about your hotel room preferences, frequent flyer and car rental program information. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site. All is held in the strictest of confidence.
Travel Companion Information. When you make a reservation for someone else through Remarkable Honeymoons, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing Remarkable Honeymoons with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account. Additional identification and documentation will be required as well in order to protect the card holder.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit Remarkable Honeymoons. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring Web site. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
How we use your information
Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
With whom we share your information
Remarkable Honeymoons may share your information with the following entities:
- Suppliers, such as hotel, airline, car rental, and activity providers, who fulfill your travel reservations. Throughout Remarkable Honeymoons, all services provided by a third-party supplier are described as such. We do not place limitations on our suppliers’ use or disclosure of your personal information. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any travel supplier whose products you purchase through Remarkable Honeymoons. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Web site or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Affiliated Web sites. If you were referred to Remarkable Honeymoons from another Web site, we may share some information about you with that referring Web site. We have not placed limitations on the referring Web sites’ use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any Web site that referred you to Remarkable Honeymoons.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Remarkable Honeymoons, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Web site receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel purchases or to take advantage of certain features offered on Remarkable Honeymoons.
- You also can add or update information as described above.
- You will be given a choice on our Web site as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages from Remarkable Honeymoons about special offers. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such e-mail we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your Remarkable Honeymoons account or to your transactions on Remarkable Honeymoons, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Remarkable Honeymoons, you will not be able to access portions of our site.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using Remarkable Honeymoons. to make hotel and travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information to our vendors (such as hotels, airlines, etc…), and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Remarkable Honeymoons is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
Visiting our Web site from outside the United States
If you are visiting our Web site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
If we should change our privacy policies, those changes will be posted on this page and by using the site, you agree in advance to accept such changes.
How you can contact us
Toll Free: 1-866-614-1803
61149 S. Highway 97, #305
Bend, Oregon 97702