Packages to Oahu from $589. Click to see our specials.
Something for Everyone on Oahu
Oahu is a great island for those seeking a big city vibe combined with mellow island life. From surfing to hiking to nightlife, this island has something for everyone. It is home to the majority of Hawaii’s diverse population, a fusion of east and west cultures rooted in the values and traditions of the Native Hawaiian people. With Waikiki as a central hub, you can explore the legendary North Shore one day and spend the next day on the east side snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, a protected marine sanctuary.
- North Shore: Relax at this this laid-back surf haven
- Waikiki: The beach at the heart of the city of Honolulu
- Culinary Adventures: From a traditional luau to food trucks to Chinatown
- Pearl Harbor: Pay your respects as you walk through history
Popular Activities on Oahu
- Surfing: From the strong winter waves of the North Shore to the calm waters of Waikiki.
- Marine Life: Dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, sharks and so much more.
- Inland Fun: Mountain biking, off-roading on an ATV, hiking one of the 35 trails.
- Golfing: Over 40 courses, more than any other island. Superb challenges and spectacular vistas.
Our Favorite Oahu Resorts
The Other Hawaiian Islands
Click one of the other islands below for more information.
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons
Does Oahu look like the perfect island for your honeymoon? Or do you need more information before choosing between the Hawaiian islands? We are here to help! The team at Remarkable Honeymoons are Hawaii experts and can answer all of your questions.
Just give us a call at 1-866-614-1803 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.