Packages to Maui from $742. Click to see our specials.
The Magic of Maui
Maui is a great island for the first-time visitor to Hawaii as it has something for everyone. With white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters, Maui is ideal for sunbathing, snorkeling and snoozing. But once you’ve gotten enough sun, Maui’s also a great place for being active. The old whaling town of Lahaina is home to many quaint shops and eclectic art galleries. On the opposite side of the island, the long road to Hana will lead you to the waterfall-fed pools at Oheo Gulch, a perfect place to stretch your legs and take in the view. After touring the island, unwind in Wailea with a pampering spa treatment.
- Haleakala: Watch the sun rise before biking back down this 10,000-foot volcano
- Road to Hana: Drive the famous winding 50-mile route on Maui’s north-east coast
- Molokini: Snorkel the shallow coral reef in this protected marine sanctuary
- Whale Watching: Watch the humpbacks on their annual migration
Popular Activities on Maui
- Beach Time: Spend each day on a different beach including world-famous Ka’anapali and Wailea.
- Water Fun: Snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, surfing, windsurfing, boogie boarding, skim boarding, jet-skiing, catamaran cruises, and deep-sea fishing.
- Hiking: Haleakala Crater, Iao Valley State Park, Waihee Ridge Trail and much more.
- Golfing: Over 15 golf courses, several ranked at or near the top of the world’s best lists.
The Other Hawaiian Islands
Click one of the other islands below for more information.
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons
Does Maui look like the perfect island for your honeymoon? Or do you need more information before choosing between the Hawaiian islands? We are here to help! The team at Remarkable Honeymoons are Hawaii experts and can answer all of your questions.
Just give us a call at 1-866-614-1803 or email us at email@example.com.