Perfectly positioned on the Yucatan Peninsula, The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun seamlessly fuses coastal luxury with the region’s rich cultural legacy. Immerse yourself with sensorial experiences that range from cooking lessons to mixology classes by the pool. This five-star hotel also offers celebrated dining, indigenous spa rituals and a 27,000-sq-ft conference center.
The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun offers rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies, these oceanfront rooms and suites perfectly frame views of Cancun’s most dramatic feature: the Caribbean Sea. Marine-inspired hues and locally inspired accents complement spacious layouts and large bathrooms for an authentic, modern retreat.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, food is only the first part of the culinary experience. Whether you enjoy fine dining at Fantino, master Mexican cuisine at an interactive class or savor some of the more than 100 tequilas at D-Lounge, each restaurant pairs vibrant flavors with memorable Cancun moments. The following culinary experiences are available at the hotel for the guests:
- El Café Mexicano: All-day dining at this casual restaurant includes regional and international specialties, seasonal themed buffets and seating in the dining room or ocean-view terrace.
- The Caribe Bar and Grill: Oceanfront and poolside, this casual restaurant offers fresh salads, brick-oven pizzas and refreshing cocktails. Thatched-roof beach villas are also available for rent.
- Fantino: Our most recent renovation, Fantino blends the charm of the Mediterranean with the sophistication of a true classic fine dining restaurant.
- The Club Grill: A freshly renovated space where guests can enjoy a cocktail at the champagne bar while listening to live jazz music every night.
- Casitas: The perfect opportunity to celebrate, this oceanfront venue places diners at the water’s edge. Fresh seafood, tempting desserts and fine wines may be enjoyed on the terrace or in a private casita.
- D-Lounge: A collection of more than 100 tequilas, shareable plates, live entertainment and a view over the beach and pool make this the ideal venue for a night out.
- Sushi Bar: Located within D-Lounge, this lively bar features an extensive raw bar and traditional Japanese dishes, including sushi and sashimi, with a Mexican touch.
- Culinary Center: This Cancun hotel’s Culinary Center invites guests to learn alongside the resort’s talented chefs. Hands-on cooking classes highlight cuisines from Mexico and Italy, followed by a meal, paired with craft cocktails and wine, at the chef’s table. Children’s cooking classes are also available.
- In Room Dining: Enjoy a variety of delectable dishes and flavors from the comfort of your room. Allow our culinary team to prepare savory creations throughout your stay. Start the day with a deliciously prepared breakfast and coffee, order a midday or evening snack, or relax with a gourmet dinner, all without leaving your room.
Whether you arrive in search of perfect, white-sand beaches or archeological treasures, underwater exploration or electric nightlife, The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun resides at the center of it all. This stunning, oceanfront hotel resides along one of Cancun’s finest beaches, inviting exploration via catamaran ride or with a swim among whale sharks and coral formations. The region’s top natural and archeological attractions are also nearby. Spend the day exploring the Mayan ruins of Tulum, Cobá and Chichén-Itzá, or take a bird’s-eye view of the jungle as you glide along a zipline.In a perfect complement to its natural wonders, Cancun offers a variety of urban adventures. Luxury shops and La Isla Shopping Mall are just minutes away from the beachfront hotel, while fine dining, open-air marketplaces and a buzzing nightlife scene are all equally close by.
Revitalize mind, body and soul at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, where custom-crafted treatments inspired by ancient Mayan rituals transport hotel guests to another world. Using locally-sourced ingredients and tapping into the centuries-old healing traditions of Mexico’s native cultures, the spa is a true oasis of wellness and beauty. Indulge in an authentic Mayan warm stone massage, relax with an organic facial or reconnect with Mother Nature with a volcanic red clay body wrap. Designed to reflect its tranquil tropical environs, the spa’s serene relaxation gardens and secluded terraces invite travelers to Cancun to reflect and unwind. Spa guests can also enjoy access to an assortment of luxury amenities, including aromatherapy showers and steam rooms, soothing whirlpools and invigorating plunge pools.
Few things are more romantic than a wedding on a white-sand beach. Yet at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, an oceanfront setting is only one option when it comes to distinctive wedding venues. From lavish ballrooms to intimate courtyards to those breathtaking beaches, this Cancun resort offers an array of spaces where your unique story can become an unforgettable wedding celebration. To assist couples in planning the weddings of their dreams, whether it is a weekend of celebration or a themed event, the resort offers expert event planners who oversee every detail, as well as a seasoned culinary team and an in-house pastry chef. We are happy to put you in touch with, and work with the wedding coordinator at the Ritz-Carlton, Cancun on your behalf.
We welcome children of any age, at any time of the year.
Recommended Price Range
Please inquire for the latest rates and specials.