Finca Cortesin is a spectacular independently-owned hotel, golf and spa resort set in the rolling hills between Marbella and Sotogrande, flanked by the Casares Mountains and with sweeping views of the Mediterranean coastline.
Acclaimed, intricate interior design combined with impeccable service, superb food, exceptional spa, world-class golf and prime real estate, makes Finca Cortesin the epitome of refined, yet relaxed Mediterranean living.
The hotel comprises 67 suites with lofty four-metre-high ceilings and ranging from an impressive 50m² to 180m² in size. Its fresh, yet grand design is inspired by traditional Spanish architecture and gives every area a big, bright and luxuriously spacious feel that is otherwise so rare in Europe.
La Reserva Villas
Two and four-bedroom villas are perfect for large families or groups at over 4,500 square feet. Each bedroom features an en suite bath and king bed, and common areas include a living room with fireplace, dining room, fully furnished kitchen equipped with the latest appliances, powder room, and ample outdoor living with porches, garden and private swimming pool. The architecture is Mediterranean in style, spacious and sunny with beautiful features, creating a smooth transition with the majestic Finca Cortesin Hotel.
Green 10 Villas
These five-bedroom villas are situated with magnificent views of the Sierra Bermeja mountain range and partial views of the sea. Built on individual plots measuring up to 23,680 square feet each of the five en-suite bedrooms boasts living rooms with 18-foot-high ceiling, modern kitchens equipped with the most up-to-date appliances, parking for two cars, private gardens, and pools.
Led by German-born executive chef, Lutz Bösing alongside an expert team of professionals, creating an open and creative perspective on Spanish cuisine. Bösing´s culinary career stretches more than 30 years, twenty of which he spent refining and mastering Spanish cuisine. Today, Bösing´s main focus is to harmonize classical traditions with modern concepts in his ongoing search for the best products and “flavors of life.”
El Jardin de Lutz
El Jardín de Lutz offers a relaxed yet elegant ambiance for guests who prefer more traditional Spanish cuisine both indoor and outdoor. A picturesque terrace adorned with hundred-year-old olive trees features panoramic views of the Mediterranean. Complimentary à la carte breakfast is served here.
KABUKI RAW is the hotel’s signature restaurant, awarded with one Michelin Star and two Suns in the Spanish Repsol Guide. The Kabuki Group is a world leader in Japanese cooking with five restaurants and a total of four Michelin stars. It is renowned in the region for having some of the best Japanese food outside of Japan, artfully-presented in elegant, intimate surrounds.Kabuki Raw serves exquisite traditional Japanese cuisine as well as emerging Japanese-fusion and Mediterranean-inspired dishes, all prepared by Chef Luis Olarra in a unique open kitchen.
Sicilian Chef Andrea Tumbarello skillfully brings an authentic taste of Italy to Finca Cortesin by preparing recipes that pay homage century-old traditions while cleverly weaving in ingenuity and innovation. Don Giovanni also bears two Suns in the Spanish Repsol Guide and is one of the finest Italian restaurants in Spain combining tradition and innovative ingenuity in the kitchen.
Located in the hotel lounge, The Bar offers tapas, sandwiches, fruit cocktails and a wide selection of different teas and daily specialties. Drinks are also served in the patio lounge, a Moroccan adorned chill-out indoor terrace, and a spacious outdoor terrace.
Golf Club House
Located at the entrance of Finca Cortesin’s golf course with stunning views to the Mediterranean, the Club House serves a proper golfer´s menu with healthful salads, club sandwiches, pasta and hamburgers.
Less than a half mile from the hotel, the Beach Club spanning 65,000 square feet features teak wood flooring, lush gardens, Balinese beds and comfortable sun lounges surrounding a spectacular 35-meter infinity pool. Its restaurant, directly on the beach, offers the best in Mediterranean cuisine including seafood, fresh fish and rice dishes like the savory lobster rice.
Activities & Resort Facilities
- Swimming lovers can choose from four pools. Three are located outdoors and measure 50m, 35m and 30m in length and all four-feature water treated with sea salt, which both benefits the skin and clears a swimmer’s airways and nasal passages.
- Finca Cortesin’s Racquet Club is located next to the golf course boasting two artificial clay tennis courts, two paddle tennis courts and a mini football pitch. Buggy transfers are available from the hotel. Tennis and Paddle equipment is available to guests at the Racquet Club Shop.
- The hotel grounds are surrounded by a world championship 18-hole champion golf course par 72, designed by Cabell Robinson. Opened in 2006, it is considered one of the best golf courses in Spain designed to incorporate the region’s local flora and fauna. At nearly 7,500 yards, it is one of the longest golf courses in Europe and also boasts a state-of-the-art Jack Nicklaus Golf Academy.
The first striking feature of Finca Cortesin’s spa is its impressive size. Spanning 24,000 square feet and boasting 11 treatment rooms equipped with under-floor heating and heated massage beds, guests can take advantage of the latest in beauty and rejuvenation technology with a wide range of therapies created by leading French specialist, Biologique Recherche and Colombian specialist, Tata Harper, with the latest in beauty and rejuvenation technology offering a wide range of therapies to offer long-lasting results for all skin types. Four of the treatment rooms are located in an exclusive area for a Thai spa prepared for oriental treatments. There is also a huge double treatment room for couples with a Roman bath. Facilities at the spa include three thermal areas, one female, one male and one unisex. All three are equipped with sauna, Turkish bath and relaxation area. Guests also have use of a 25-metre heated indoor saltwater pool, small plunge pool and a snow cave, the first one in Spain. In addition, the spa has a modern fitness center equipped with the latest wellness technologies of the new exclusive collection Artis by Technogym. Personal trainers, including yoga, pilates and tennis, are available upon request.
Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa is the best place to celebrate this special day. To be able to offer you a very exclusive service and the highest quality, we require a minimum staying of two/three nights depending on the season with the full house booked for that occasion that means our 67 suites.
Taking the Hotel in exclusive use for your party you will have the privilege of using our beautiful Gazebo area for your Wedding Ceremony as well as many other different ourdoor/indoor venues and its gardens around with fantastic ocean views for the Gala Dinner and Wedding Party.
Children of any age are permitted at the Resort at any time of the year.
Hotel amenities include:
- Daily A la Carte breakfast in our El Jardín Restaurant
- Welcome drink and authentic Spanish tapas upon arrival overlooking our picturesque gardens.
- Seasonal fresh fruit bowl and premium water in the room.
- Fresh hand-cut country side flowers placed in the room upon arrival.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and wired internet connection.
- Complimentary valet parking service.
- Complimentary access to our Spa and thermal area, complete with a heated, marine salt water indoor pool and a stunning “snow cave”.
- Complimentary entrance and shuttle service to the Beach Club…
FOR GUESTS STAYING AT THE PRIVATE VILLAS, we would also include the below amenities:
- One airport transfer complimentary: 4 or 5 bedrooms Villa for minimum stays of 5 nights (Viano)
- Two airport transfer complimentary: 4 or 5 bedrooms Villa for minimum stays of 7 nights (Viano)
- Two hour babysitting services in Villa per day for a maximum of 2 kids
Recommended Price Range
Please inquire for the latest rates and specials.