The rich tribal history of the region is the inspiration for the design of Singita Pamushana Lodge, drawing on the proud heritage of ancient Zimbabwe. Perched atop a sandstone ridge overlooking the shimmering expanse of the Malilangwe Dam, the lodge is a celebration of its incredible wilderness setting.
With eight luxury suites and Singita Malilangwe House (a five-bedroom villa), Singita Pamushana Lodge makes for an unforgettable luxury safari but its work with the non-profit Malilangwe Trust and its enduring purpose to contribute to the conservation of the 130,000-acre wildlife reserve in which it sits sets a new benchmark for meaningful travel experiences.
Singita Pamushana Lodge is one of Africa’s most exclusive, remote hideaways. With eight suites and one villa (Singita Malilangwe House) in total, each with its own private plunge pool.
The organic shaped buildings of Singita Pamushana Lodge are reminiscent of Great Zimbabwe. Thick walls, meticulous thatching and incredibly detailed stonework lay the foundation for bold interiors that are in marked contrast to the surrounding landscape.
The culinary experience at Singita’s lodges and camps is an integral part of any visit to these incredible wilderness areas. Each and every plate is an expression of the company’s commitment not only to creating an outstanding food offering that perfectly complements the exquisite surroundings in which guests find themselves, but to the importance of practising environmental sustainability at every level, including in the kitchens.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Exciting activities include:
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives with your field guide and tracker. Afternoon drives conclude with an evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
- For the adventurers, walking safaris is a thrilling experience.
- Visits to ancient rock art sites.
- Fishing on the dam with a sundowner cruise is a new way to appreciate the landscape and teeming birdlife.
- Spend time in the photo hide to capture incredible wildlife photos.
- Join in a community visit – it is the perfect way to experience Shangaan culture and learn about the positive impact that tourism has made in the region.
- More activities include stargazing, swimming and board games.
- Day trip to Gonarezhou National Park.
- Day trip to Great Zimbabwe.
The spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the Spa that overlooks the beautiful waters of the Malilangwe Dam, out on a private deck, or in the comfort of guest suites
The products we use are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment. The Dermalogica facial products use only the finest ingredients available from eco safe sources and do not test on animals. The Terres d’Afrique products, which are used for all body treatments, are a sustainably developed, organic, skincare range that harnesses the potency of Africa’s legendary botanical heritage. Both products are suitable for men and women.
Children of all ages are welcome and we offer activities tailor-made for families. In the interest of safety, childrens’ participation in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
Our tariffs include:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne). Twice daily open Land Cruiser safaris, walking safaris, boat cruises, fishing, excursions to ancient rock art sites (accompanied by experienced guides).
- Return road transfers between Buffalo Range International Airport and the lodge.
- Laundry service.
- Telephone calls.
- Tourism Levy & VAT.
Our tariffs exclude:
- Air transfers to and from the lodge.
- Spa treatments.
- Certain special meal requests.
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- French Champagne.
Additional amenities included for bookings at the Villa.
For your private and exclusive use:
- Private vehicle and guide, host, chef and banakeli (meals can be taken in the main lodge if guests prefer).
- Access to a large, private lounge and deck area with swimming pool.
- Land Rover safaris and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide.
Recommended Price Range
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons for current rates and specials!