It’s camping but without having to forfeit the creature comforts or attentive service that are intrinsic to a Singita experience. Singita Explore is particularly appealing to those in search of an opportunity to connect up-close with the earth and wildlife in a way they have never done before.
A return to the true essence of safari, Singita Explore captures the new mood of adventure. Spacious and stylishly put together, the custom-designed tents have an uncluttered appeal and provide an escape from modernday distractions. Dining under stars and sleeping under canvas, this unique experience is all about being close to nature, immersed in the sights, sounds and smells of the Serengeti plains.
A private-use camp on the Serengeti plains, offering six 1-bedroom tents configured to suit each individual group of travelers. This is an exclusive-use camp so it is pitched and set-up based on the requirements of each booking.
The culinary experience at Singita’s lodges and camps is an integral part of any visit to these incredible wilderness areas. Each and every plate is an expression of the company’s commitment not only to creating an outstanding food offering that perfectly complements the exquisite surroundings in which guests find themselves, but to the importance of practising environmental sustainability at every level, including in the kitchens.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Exciting activities include:
- Since the whole camp is booked for only one group at a time, guests govern the pace of their day with their choice of many activities to enjoy.
- Daily morning and afternoon private game drives with your field guide. Afternoon drives conclude with a an evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
- For the adventurous, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and older).
- Stargazing, board games and archery can be arranged.
- Join in a community visit – it is the perfect way to experience Tanzanian culture and learn about the positive impact that tourism has made in the region.
- Meals are prepared and enjoyed around the campfire.
The Singita wellness philosophy creates an environment for our urban-weary guests to reconnect to nature, revive their senses, restore their body and mind, and explore our African culture.
The spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the tented spa, which is immersed in nature, or in the comfort of guests’ tented suites.
The products used are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment. Dermalogica products use only the finest ingredients available from eco-safe sources, do not test on animals and are suitable for both men and women.
Children of all ages are welcome. Activities are tailor-made to suit each family. In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne).
- Private guide, house manager, chef and camp staff.
- Land Rover safaris and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide.
- Return road transfers between the Sasakwa airstrip and the lodge.
- Limited laundry service, expect a 24 hour turn-around time.
- French Champagne.
- Air transfers to and from the lodge.
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti or Singita Lamai. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- Any day trips or transfers from Singita Grumeti into the Serengeti National Park.
- Spa treatments.
- Certain special meal requests.
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery.
- Wildlife fee or park fee.
- Tourism Development Levy.
Recommended Price Range
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons for current rates and specials!