Set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita’s privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve, Singita Boulders Lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area.
The original inspiration for Singita Boulders Lodge came from the geometry of the ancient, weathered boulders and the natural curve of the river bed near the lodge. Its design takes its cues from nature, incorporating charcoal and copper colours, and textures of the surrounding landscape, reflecting the four elements of earth, fire, air and water. The lodge blends seamlessly with the shifting light, shapes and moods of the environment, providing a soothing sanctuary for world-weary travellers craving a connection with nature.
Each suite has an ensuite bedroom, private sitting room and game viewing deck with private plunge pool overlooking the untouched wilderness, creating the perfect sanctuary for guests during their stay.
Rustic, handmade furnishings made from fossilised tree stumps, slabs of solid stone, wrought iron and leather are balanced with the soft, sensual feeling of a sheep-skin rug, natural flax bed linen and cloud-like cotton towels. These subtle layers of luxury blend soulful, sensual Africa with high design to instill a sense of tranquillity, to ease guests into the rhythm of safari life.
Singita Boulders Lodge’s new kitchen has been designed to fit into an existing stone and glass-walled building located in a pivotal position near the dining decks. The new kitchen is lively and light-filled, surrounded by landscaped areas to create a sense of the kitchen being outdoors, while large panels of frameless glazing allow guests to view the bustling dynamics of a working kitchen. This concept gives guest a front-row seat to a classic grill house-style dining experience inspired by lodge’s quintessentially African, almost primal atmosphere. The menu celebrates the superior provenance of quality ingredients sourced from local farmers.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Exciting activities include:
- Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get close to Africa’s incredible animals.
- Afternoon drives conclude with a spot-lit evening return to reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal wildlife.
- For the adventurous, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and older).
- Enjoy swimming, board games, stargazing with telescopes.
The Singita wellness philosophy creates an environment for our urban-weary guests to reconnect to nature, revive their senses, restore their body and mind, and explore our African culture.
The guests’ spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the Spa, out on a private deck, or in the comfort of guest suites.
The products used are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment.
Children aged 10 and over are most welcome and we offer activities tailor-made for families. In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne).
- Land Rover safaris, mountain biking and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide.
- Laundry services.
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip.
- Telephone calls.
- Air transfers to and from the lodge.
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation.
- Spa treatments.
- Certain special meal requests.
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery.
- Tourism Levy and Conservation Contribution.
Recommended Price Range
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons for current rates and specials!