As we are all aware, the new coronavirus has turned the world upside down. As a member of the tourism community, Remarkable Honeymoons is at the center of the storm. We want all of our clients to know that we value your business and are here to help every step of the way. Our advisors are in service mode – standing by and ready to help! No question is too small or too complicated. Should you have any questions or concerns whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact us. As we are often on the telephone, sometimes you might hear back sooner if you drop us an email. We are working diligently to reply to everyone in a timely manner.
Our Clients Matter
Our team has been proactive in providing valuable information to our clients, answering their questions, and doing everything possible to make changes, rebooking, and sometimes cancelling their travel arrangements. We appreciate the patience and understanding our clients have also given us – it has been so appreciated!
Our clients’ safety and peace-of-mind is paramount, and we remain vigilant in our attention to this global concern. Below are just a few ways Remarkable Honeymoons is preparing for and responding to potential travel disruptions.
- We are closely following the advice from authoritative sources such as the World Health Organization, CDC, and the U.S. State Department.
- We are receiving daily updates from our partners in countries that have been affected and are likely to be affected so we have the most credible and relevant information at our fingertips.
- We are actively monitoring their departure lists and reaching out to clients with recommendations.
Although we have every hope COVID-19 will be contained and run its course sooner rather than later, we cannot predict what may transpire. We are so very grateful for our clients’ loyalty and understanding.
COVID-19 Information Sources
There is no shortage of news articles and coverage on Coronavirus; however Remarkable Honeymoons recommends the following resources for the most credible information.
- State Department Advisory
- CDC COVID-19 Latest Updates
- World Health Organization COVID-19 Outbreak Updates
- CDC – Traveler’s Health
- World Health Organization
- International Travel – Country Information
- World Travel Warnings
- Global Incident Map
- World Weather Map
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (US Department of State)
- National Hurricane Center
Be well and please let us know if we can answer any questions!