Amidst the ancient legacy of the Maya and embracing the rich and vibrant culture of Mexico, the Riviera Maya offers a rich selection of things to do and adventures to experience. Local activities include exploring the awe-inspiring Mayan archeological sites, playing in the many ecological theme and water parks, diving on the world’s second largest coral reef, shopping the world’s second largest coral reef, shopping the nightlife. Here you can savor exquisite culinary fare at our recently renovated restaurants, explore with property tours and of course take advantage of all the onsite facilities, championship golf, spa pools and beach. Fairmont Mayakoba is simply a travel destination to be experienced firsthand.
With the majority of our accommodation set back from the sea and an exclusive collection of exquisite seaside suites – so as to be more environmentally sound – Fairmont Mayakoba’s 401 guest rooms (including 34 suites) lie nestled in a tropical forest surrounded by the calm, ever-present waters of lush lagoons, while some private suites stretch out to a pristine white beach. Generous windows maximize the natural light and a furnished private terrace or balcony brings the forest close. The spacious spa-style bathrooms with marble accents features a luxurious soaking tub, a double vanity and a private glassed shower stall.
From seasonally inspired menus to dining experiences that will satisfy any craving, see what our chefs are preparing just for you:
- Brisas, Fairmont Mayakoba’s beachfront restaurant in Riviera Maya, is the ideal place to enjoy delectable cuisine and refreshing beverages overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
- El Puerto restaurant offering an Italian Cuisine menu. The extended terrace for al-fresco dining in addition to an ample indoor dining space and two private dining rooms ensures ample spaces for all guests to indulge in unique cuisine with views of the lush landscape and waterways surrounding them.
- La Laguna is rooted in tradition yet features contemporary and earthy flavors of the legendary Mexican cuisine. An open concept kitchen, an al fresco terrace, and a lively lounge serving Mexican inspired craft cocktails make it the ideal restaurant to get together with friends and family any time of the day.
- Mayan for friendship and Korean for yummy, Ki’ is a vibrant beach bar by day with a curated rum selection and fresh juice cocktails. At night an intimate Korean grill experience with your feet in the sand. Kick back and take in the ocean breeze while sipping your favorite tropical-inspired cocktails.
- A casual-chic arrival experience welcomes guests to the Lobby Lounge in Mayakoba, a refreshing oasis that has been a favorite spot of our guests since the resort opened its doors in 2006.
The Fairmont Mayakoba offers a wide variety of activities.
- Paddle across the beautiful turquoise Caribbean Sea in our single or double Kayaks.
- Ready for an exciting tournament? Meet us at the beach for some daily sports fun (Beach Volleyball, Corn Hole) from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Put your snorkel on and immerse on the warm Caribbean Sea and discover the rich marine life that spreads across Fairmont Mayakoba’s beach.
- Walk around Mayakoba on our guided nature tour and discover interesting facts about the nature that surrounds this unique ecosystem.
- Paddle-board the shore of Mayakoba while enjoying the weather and the turquoise water.
Beach & Watersports
- The sugar-sand beachfront at Mayakoba is among the most picturesque in the Riviera Maya, offering a wide range of activities, including scuba diving, jet skiing, and sailing.
- Private Yacht Charters – Sail the Caribbean seas in the ultimate style and sophistication on Mayakoba’s sleek, private 55’ VanDutch Yacht. Enjoy one of three charter packages, including water activities, snorkeling stops, food and beverages, or custom-tailor your excursion.
- Explore the world’s second-largest barrier reef and the crystal clear waters of Mexico’s Caribbean Sea from the new Mayakoba Dive & Water Sports Center. Our knowledgeable, certified instructors offer excursions for divers and water sports enthusiasts of all abilities, including dive training, certification or continued education to develop skills, as well as top-of-the-line equipment and facilities.
- Mayakoba’s Racket Club features four tennis courts and a paddle court.
- The Mayakoba archery range features six targets and is fully equipped with bows and arrows.
- A stunning geological feature common the Riviera Maya and formed millions of years ago, Cenote El Burrodromo is a natural cave filled with crystal clear water. Guest must be accompanied by a guide.
In the heart of a tropical jungle, surrounded by natural lagoons, you’ll find Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Mayakoba—a mystical backdrop for an unforgettable spa experience that recalls the textures, colors and scents of ancient Mayan culture. In the shadow of the stones and trees the Mayans used to erect legendary monuments and temples thousands of years ago, you’ll find places to rest, reflect and find your energy.
For all the couples seeking a memorable experience surrounded by comfort and tranquility, our romance services offer in a natural environment stress-free planning, profound and passionate commitment with authenticity, to take you step by step until the big day.
On the Riviera Maya, all that Mexico has to offer collides and combines into a tapestry simply unlike anywhere else. And at Fairmont Mayakoba, each of our romantic locations offers your wedding something unforgettable. Whether it’s exchanging vows surrounded by the tropical forest, being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. while the sun sets on our white sand beach, or celebrating your first dance in one of our luxurious ballrooms, our superior service can help make your big day as unique as your love. Discover the many extraordinary ways Fairmont Mayakoba can ensure your wedding becomes a moment that lasts forever.
We welcome children of any age, at any time of the year.
We have bundled together our most popular amenities and activities under one resort experience fee of USD 25 per adult (ages 18+), per night plus tax. Our goal is to offer you the best value and help you enjoy the full experience of all that we have to offer. Guests can choose from an all inclusive package or one that includes hotel accommodations only.
- $20 Credit for Sweet Spot per room per stay*
- $25 Credit to Sports Activities (Yoga, Fitness Classes, TRX Classes) per room per stay*
- $40 spa treatments credit per room per stay*
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- 24/7 on-property transportation via chauffeured golf carts
- Guided catamaran tour
- Use of sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, traditional snorkeling masks, boogie boards, beach balls, and sand toys*
- Beach volleyball, Beach games, and competitions
- Complimentary access to the Discovery Club for children ages 5-11 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or supervised game room from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- On-property birdwatching boat tour*
- Use of bicycles throughout the resort
- Transportation to El Pueblito, El Camaleon, and other Mayakoba resorts**Some services are subject to schedule & some restrictions apply.
Recommended Price Range
Please inquire for the latest rates and specials.