Steeped in romance and folklore, Twin Farms is Vermont’s only luxury, five-star experience. With an eclectic, whimsical and extraordinary private art collection throughout 20 uniquely designed accommodations. Ensconced in 300 acres, Twin Farms is an adult-only property that customizes every detail. Indulge in superb meals and fine wines. Pursue outdoor adventures. Retreat and relax. Reconnect with people you love. Be inspired.
We want Twin Farms to become your second home — with amenities and services that make your stay as adventurous and social, or serene and private as you wish. We attend to every detail in the background so you feel like the entire property is yours.
Meals, wine pairings, and spirits, enjoyed in our public/dining areas are part of your inclusive rate. The rate also includes any meals you wish to be enjoyed in your guest room. Your stay at Twin Farms is customized for you, and the culinary experience, in particular, is an integral part of your visit. Since we do not have menus on property, we invite you to share your dietary preferences or restrictions with our culinary team to help them create your customized dining experience.
Each season ushers in a special blend of activities throughout 300 acres of forest, meadows, and ponds. Explore independently or request a guide. Of course, all equipment, instruction, and services are included in the experience price.
Opportunities abound to reconnect with good health through fresh, organic food, exercise, and repose. After a morning of walking, hiking, bicycling, canoeing, snowshoeing, cross–country or downhill skiing, pamper yourself in the salon or in one of two treatment rooms in Twin Farms’ The Bridge House Spa, featuring glass brick steam rooms and seasonal treatments and products designed by Vermont’s own, Tata Harper and Lunaroma. Of course, you can always escape to the Japanese furo together, or bring the spa to your private cottage with in–room couples massages.
A wedding at Twin Farms is an event like no other, in a place like no other. Only a few weddings each year take place on our 300 acres of mountains, gently rolling hillsides, streams and ponds. This enchanted setting of twinkling tree lights and candlelit woodland walkways combines with Forbes Five Star service, dining and amenities to bring your wedding vision to reality. Our enthusiastic and expert staff awaits your vision of your wedding at Twin Farms.
Children aged 14 and older are welcome at Twin Farms.
- Luxurious cottages and suites, each individually designed by famed architects and eminent interior designers, and made truly extraordinary by our owners’ whimsical contemporary museum-quality art collections.
- Adult-only property
- Your inclusive stay begins with dinner on day of arrival
- Prepared to order sumptuous Vermont breakfasts
- Cocktails and canapés each evening
- Farm-to-table dinner served nightly from 6:30pm-8:00pm
- An evening treat delivered after dinner
- Fine wines and spirits any time enjoyed in our public and dining areas
- Barbecues at the Cabana
- Bonfires and s’mores
- Biking, hiking, swimming, tennis, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fly-fishing, skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and all other on-site activities, such as croquet, and bocce ball, along with necessary equipment and instruction
- Fitness Center
- Japanese Furo
- The Pub – where you can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, local Vermont brews, billiards, darts, Stave Puzzles, juke box
- Same day laundry serviceWi-Fi and unlimited phone calls worldwide
- We welcome dogs in select cabins for an additional fee
- A museum-quality art collection
- Exclusive Versante amenities
- A treasury of books, movies, music, games, and puzzles
- Lunch on property or gourmet box lunches upon departure
Recommended Price Range
Please inquire for the latest rates and specials.