Packages to Fiji from $929. Click to see our specials.
The Fiji Islands
Fiji is located in the heart of the South Pacific and is home to some of the happiest people on Earth. Because of its geographical location, Fiji is a hospitable land of contrasts in people, flora, and fauna. It is made up of a chain of 333 islands (110 inhabited) and is a cosmopolitan cocktail of culture. Known for its luxurious private islands, all-inclusive resorts, top spas, culinary destinations, and outdoor adventures, Fiji is most widely celebrated for its culture, white sand beaches, and pristine, crystal-clear ocean waters.
- Bouma National Heritage Park: Rich with hiking trails and wildlife, home to more than 100 species of birds, including Kula Lorikeets, Silktails and Orange Doves.
- International Date Line: The only place you can have one foot in today and one foot in yesterday. The date line has actually been shifted but don’t let this get you down, it’s still worth making your way to the date-line marker.
- Snorkeling/Diving: Fiji is surrounded by the largest coral reef system in the Southwest Pacific. With 10,000 square kilometers of coral reef and an astounding 42 percent of the world’s coral species. A kaleidoscope of vibrant colors underwater!
- Beqa’s Fire Walkers: Firewalking is a beautiful and sacred Fijian ceremony. Watch in awe as the warriors chant and perform this unique traditional ceremony.
Popular Activities in Fiji
- Monuriki: The island Tom Hanks made famous in the movie Castaway.
- Kava Ceremony: This ceremony is a vital part of Fijian culture. Kava is a traditional Fijian drink.
- Village Tour: Get out and experience true Fijian culture!
Other Honeymoon Destinations
Click one of the other destinations below for more information.
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons
Does Fiji look like your perfect honeymoon destination? Or do you need more information? We are here to help! The team at Remarkable Honeymoons are Fiji experts and can answer all of your questions.