Regent Porto Montenegro sits on the seafront, at the heart of the glamorous Porto Montenegro super yacht marina with stunning views of Boka Bay and brings a blend of grace and glamour to these glittering Adriatic shores. Regent’s legendary hospitality can be felt in every corner, from the gourmet cuisine to the pampering spa treatments, through a wide choice of leisure activities including an outdoor infinity pool at the Pool Club and award winning Regent Spa. For a dining pleasure, there is Murano restaurant, Library Bar, Gourmet Corner patisserie and deli, romantic Italian Garden and lovely Pool Bar. Luxury guest accommodation draws inspiration from the stunning coastal setting in a soothing palette of nautical hues.
Regent Porto Montenegro offers two accommodation wings with 149 rooms, one to three bedroom suites and penthouses and additional 70 units in Baia Wing, opening in summer 2019. Guests can experience chic, Riviera-style, five-star luxury, set against one of the most dramatic backdrops in Europe. At the heart of the glamorous Porto Montenegro super yacht marina, directly on the waterfront of the elegant Boka Bay, the hotel’s Venetian-inspired architecture blends seamlessly into its marine setting and this beautiful UNESCO destination. Each ingeniously multi-functional space is swathed in natural fabrics in a calming palette of pastel blues, beiges and mahogany browns. Modern comfort is complemented by a refined touch, the latest amenities and, in many rooms, landscaped terraces create a true luxury Mediterranean retreat, where guests can soak up the breath-taking views.
Featuring the freshest ingredients cooked with passion and plated to perfection, Regent Porto Montenegro’s restaurants focus on authentic flavours and local ingredients, blending Mediterranean and Adriatic specialties.
Regent Porto Montenegro have five in-house restaurants:
- Murano Restaurant offers an all-day dining concept with a menu of both Mediterranean and Adriatic inspired dishes.
- Library Bar, with its sophisticated interiors – reminiscent of a traditional gentlemen’s club, provides the finest selection of a premium champagnes, cognacs, Scotch whiskies and tapas. Guests can expect an extensive menu of both creative and timeless cocktails, regional wines and refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. An exquisite menu of cigars offers the perfect accompaniment to this impressive drinks program.
- Gourmet Corner, the quintessential patisserie and gourmet delicatessen, serves freshly baked breads and savory items, artisanal cakes and pastries, chocolate truffles and array of home-made drinks.
- The Italian garden is a seafront venue, perfect for enjoying a freshly cooked meal or beverage prepared by the three aforementioned outlets.
- The Pool Bar on the lavish pool deck provides a menu of refreshing Mediterranean light bites influenced with oriental flavors. The menu caters to all with a selection of fresh salads, array of small plates, artisan sandwiches and gourmet burgers.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Montenegro offers an abundance of unspoilt natural beauty, both along its coastline and mountains. The striking landmarks that must be visited are:
- The island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- UNESCO world heritage towns of Perast and Kotor
- One of 5 national parks
- Lake Skadar – the largest freshwater reserve in Southern Europe and home to the biggest bird reserve in Europe
Montenegro is designed for the outdoor living and activities. The most popular activities that add the active flair to any holiday and are warmly recommended by our Concierge team are:
- Yacht and boat charter
- Scenic helicopter tours
- Skiing & swimming in one day in April / May
- Wine tasting
Recreational Facilities within resort:
- The 20m infinity-edge outdoor pool, the indoor pool and the Jacuzzi all give way to a magnificent view of the marina.
- The indoor pool is directly connected to the Regent Spa for extra privacy and convenience.
- Regent Pool Club covers a swimming area of 600m², an elegant pool bar, fireplaces, fire pits and gives way to a magnificent view of the Boka Bay.
- Within the marina village, guests have access to two outdoor tennis courts and sports club.
- PMYC Pool is a posh lounge bar with a 64-m infinity outdoor pool that perches over the tranquil seascape with awe-inspiring views.
A 1,500 m² oasis of pampering, Pure Seven spa is a true haven of wellbeing inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle and energy of Ibiza with a mission to reconnect body and mind. The spa is comprised of six treatment rooms offering a wide range of body and facial massages, a beauty salon with a mani-pedi bar and hair and make-up services.
A series of events and activities is curated to kick start every season in style with a wide array of events at Porto Montenegro Village, followed by bespoke Concierge service and coordination for each event or activity.
The hotel’s signature Regent Spa offers a wide array of treatments and a holistic approach to rejuvenation combining ancient traditions with fresh, organic ingredients to nurture mind, body and spirit. Our award-winning spa offers the ultimate escape, encompassing one couple and two individual spa treatment rooms, relaxation area, experience shower, Finnish sauna, steam room, hammam (Turkish bath), an indoor and an outdoor pool, a gym and a nail salon. From invigorating to pampering to simply relaxing, our signature Regent Spa is a realm of holistic wellbeing.
From the elegance of our ballroom to the radiance of our Italian Garden on the waterfront, Regent Porto Montenegro provides an exquisite setting for an unforgettable wedding. Whether the couple desires a grand fairytale celebration or an intimate reception in the company of close family and friends, our experienced wedding planners bring a personal touch to every event to create the wedding of your dreams. The wedding of your dreams is possible at Regent Porto Montenegro with our unique customized offers for 10 or even up to 300 people. With many wonderful venues suitable for wedding ceremony, gala dinners or cocktail parties, the professional team of the hotel will pay attention to every detail in order to make your wedding day as you imagined.
Children of any age are permitted at the resort at any time of the year.
Different welcome amenities and customized turn down gifts every night. The hotel will be happy to confirm, based on written requests, special amenities in case of celebrations (including honeymoon, birthday or anniversary). Room decoration on the arrival day, welcome amenities and flower decorations, chocolate and sparkling wine on the first night, complimentary room upgrade subject to availability.
Recommended Price Range
Please inquire for the latest rates and specials.