Refined yet luxuriously comfortable, this modern-African home on the slopes of Sasakwa Hill offers uninterrupted views across the Serengeti’s open plains. Designed for exclusive use, there’s a sense of relaxed freedom for families or friends to enjoy shared experiences in nature here. New, casual, living spaces include an eat-in kitchen and media room, a full gym adjacent to the extended outdoor sala, and a brand new tented spa suite at the updated tennis pavilion. A 25-metre lap pool, outdoor dining decks and fire pits provide intimate interactions with a busy water hole. Private staff, including a full-time guide and dedicated vehicle, ensures an easy, flexible rhythm to each itinerary with tailor-made activities and meals.
Up to 8 guests can feel at home at Serengeti House, with 2 suites in the main house and 2 garden suites; and daily onsite staff and management.
Each of the four boldly proportioned suites feature serene views, spacious en-suite bathrooms, outdoor showers and private terraces. Laidback luxury sets the tone in the spacious in- and outdoor living areas and features include a modern eat-in kitchen, media room, fitness centre, fire pit, outdoor sala and 25-metre lap pool.
The culinary experience at Singita’s lodges and camps is an integral part of any visit to these incredible wilderness areas. Each and every plate is an expression of the company’s commitment not only to creating an outstanding food offering that perfectly complements the exquisite surroundings in which guests find themselves, but to the importance of practising environmental sustainability at every level, including in the kitchens.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Exciting Activities include:
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives with your field guide. Afternoon drives conclude with an evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa
- For the adventurers, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and over)
- Private tennis court available for use by guests
- Stargazing, swimming and board games
- Joining a community visit is the perfect way to experience Tanzanian culture and learn about the positive impact that tourism has made in the region
The Singita wellness philosophy creates an environment for our urban-weary guests to reconnect to nature, revive their senses, restore their body and mind, and explore our African culture.
The guests’ spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the new purpose-built tented spa or in the comfort of guest suite. The products used are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment.
Children of all ages are welcome. There are tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Our tariffs include:
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (excluding French Champagne)
- Private Land Rover, guide, House host, chef and House staff
- Land Rover safaris accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry and valet services
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
- Telephone calls
Our tariffs exclude:
- French Champagne
- Air transfers to and from the lodge
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti.
- Any day trips or transfers from Singita Grumeti into the Serengeti National Park
- Spa treatments
- Specific food items
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- Wildlife fee or park fee
- Tourism Development Levy
Recommended Price Range
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons for current rates and specials!