Perched on a hilltop alongside Singita Pamushana Lodge in the remote Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve in Zimbabwe, this exclusive-use home offers families and friends a relaxed, tailor-made stay with a dedicated private chef, game vehicle, Field Guide and host on hand for their every need. Singita Malilangwe House’s expansive living areas feature five bedrooms with private decks, an interactive kitchen, a signature Singita ‘bar-deli’ and a large private rim-flow pool with panoramic views.
Malilangwe House’s five bedrooms each have their own deck, while all flowing into the home’s convivial living areas, interactive kitchen, chic ‘bar-deli’ and main deck with its large rim-flow pool. With its panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and beautiful Malilangwe Dam below, this contemporary African home is set within 130,000 acres of virtually untouched wilderness, making for an unforgettable luxury safari.
The culinary experience at Singita’s lodges and camps is an integral part of any visit to these incredible wilderness areas. Each and every plate is an expression of the company’s commitment not only to creating an outstanding food offering that perfectly complements the exquisite surroundings in which guests find themselves, but to the importance of practising environmental sustainability at every level, including in the kitchens.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Exciting activities include:
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives with your Field Guide and Tracker. Afternoon drives conclude with an evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
- Bush walks provide a great opportunity for the adventurous to explore the area on foot.
- Visits to ancient rock art sites.
- Fishing on Malilangwe Dam and sundowner cruises are great ways to appreciate the landscape and wonderful birdlife of the reserve.
- Spending time in the magnificent photographic hide to capture incredible wildlife images.
- Community tours – allowing guests the opportunity to experience the local Shangaan culture and learn more about the positive impact of tourism in the region.
- More activities include stargazing, swimming and board games.
- Day trip to Gonarezhou National Park.
- Day trip to Great Zimbabwe.
The Singita wellness philosophy creates an environment for our urban-weary guests to reconnect to nature, revive their senses, restore their body and mind, and explore our African culture.
Our spa experience delivers the wellness philosophy by ensuring the guest’s spa journey is a holistic and mindful one. Choosing treatments is a simple decision that heightens their sensory experience and leaves the guest feeling transformed. The spa menu has been designed to immerse guests into their beautiful surroundings, and all treatments incorporate that peace and vibrant energy to revitalize and nourish guests.
Children of all ages are welcome and we offer activities tailor-made for families. In the interest of safety, childrens’ participation in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
Our tariffs include:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne).
- Twice-daily open Land Cruiser safaris, walking safaris, boat cruises, fishing, excursions to ancient rock art sites (accompanied by experienced guides).
- Return road transfers between Buffalo Range International Airport and the villa.
- Laundry service.
- Telephone calls.
- Internet access (WiFi).
- Tourism Levy & VAT.
Our tariffs exclude:
- Air transfers to and from the villa.
- Spa treatments.
- Certain special meal requests.
- Additional vehicle (available on request at an additional charge).
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- French Champagne.
Recommended Price Range
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons for current rates and specials!