Set within Singita’s 350,000-acre private reserve in northern Tanzania, Faru Faru embodies a fresh take on African bush appeal and ushers in a new era of luxury wilderness safaris. Singita Faru Faru’s relaxed approach to luxury forms a golden thread throughout this easy-going lodge in the heart of the Serengeti.
Singita Faru Faru Lodge’s contemporary take on geometric African décor and design sets the tone for this wilderness retreat in the heart of the Serengeti. Unlimited natural light and the rich, layered colours of the landscape flow into the living spaces and suites, and are captured in a pale-on-pale palette offset by hues of winter grasses and pink river clay.
The signature ‘bar-deli’, interactive kitchen and multiple enclaves for café-style dining and drinks add personality to every culinary moment, while the central waterhole and magnificent scenery consistently connect guests with nature.
Catering for every creature comfort with intuitive ease, the relaxed luxury of Faru Faru’s vast bedroom suites is subtly emphasised with cool, clean aesthetics and wide, oversized windows that open up to welcome the restorative natural surrounds inside.
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is a mix of contemporary, organic style and the quirky practicality of a traditional botanist’s camp. With seven 1-bedroom suites, one family suite, and one 2-bedroom suite with a private pool, Faru Faru Lodge is able to cater to couples as well as large groups and families.
An interactive kitchen and multiple airy enclaves for dining and drinks add personality to every culinary moment at Singita Faru Faru Lodge. The café-style bar at the heart of the lodge hums with a subtle sparkle that spills over to the pool area and firepit, making for magical evenings under starlit skies.
The culinary experience at Singita’s lodges and camps is an integral part of any visit to these incredible wilderness areas. Each and every plate is an expression of the company’s commitment not only to creating an outstanding food offering that perfectly complements the exquisite surroundings in which guests find themselves, but to the importance of practising environmental sustainability at every level, including in the kitchens.
Activities & Resort Facilities
Exciting activities at Singita Faru Faru include:
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives with your field guide. Afternoon drives conclude with a spot-lit evening return to reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
- For the adventurers, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and older).
- Stargazing, swimming and board games can be arranged.
- Join in a community visit – it is the perfect way to experience Tanzanian culture and learn about the positive impact that tourism has made in the region.
The Singita wellness philosophy creates an environment for our urban-weary guests to reconnect to nature, revive their senses, restore their body and mind, and explore our African culture.
The spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the Spa, out on a private deck, or in the comfort of guest suites. The products used are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment. The Dermalogica products use only the finest ingredients available from eco-safe sources, do not test on animals and are suitable for both men and women.
Children of all ages are most welcome and we offer activities tailor-made for families. In the interest of safety, childrens’ participation in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
Our tariffs include:
- Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne).
- Land Cruiser safaris and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide.
- Return road transfers between the Sasakwa airstrip and the lodge.
- Telephone calls.
- Laundry service.
Our tariffs exclude:
- French Champagne.
- Air transfers to and from the lodge.
- Transport to and from Singita Grumeti or Singita Lamai. Please see our flights & access documentation.
- Any day trips or transfers from Singita Grumeti into the Serengeti National Park.
- Spa treatments.
- Certain special meal requests.
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery.
- Wildlife fee or park fee.
- Tourism Development Levy.
Recommended Price Range
Contact Remarkable Honeymoons for current rates and specials!